VIDEO Beginning Research into Live and Let Live between insects and trees as of 2013
In the early days of research with EcoPeace Treaties, I describe how they work between living organisms, specifically between the Ash trees and the Emerald Ash Borer insect.
The whole idea is based on the philosophy of Live and Let Live.
- Communicating intuitively and from the heart with Living Beings.
- Determining how two or more members of an ecosystem––possibly “invasives”––can live in dynamic balance.
- Mediating an agreement between those Living Beings based on their needs, not human needs.
The fundamental principle of EcoPeace Treaties is "Live and Let Live."
What is an EcoPeace Treaty?
- An agreement between two or more living beings, such as a tree and an insect.
- In the agreement, both living beings find a way to "live and let live."
- In the agreement, the person serves as a mediator ONLY and does not attempt to impose his or her will on the living beings.
What is involved with making an EcoPeace Treaty?
- Communicating intuitively and from the heart with two living beings.
- Being neutral and without preference. The person must come from the living beings' point of view. The person cannot have an agenda, want to control the outcome, or want to make the living beings do something for the person's benefit.
- Engaging in a mediation that determines how the living beings can live in dynamic balance.
For more information about EcoPeace Treaties, please click to go to all of the posts tagged "EcoPeace Treaties."