I am bursting with new information from the last few years of research that I have been doing. So, I am going to spend the whole winter writing and collaborating with my business partner, Basia Alexander, to produce a new book. It will be called Live and Let Live: How Multidimensional Collaboration Heals Ecosystems.
It will show solutions to ecosystem degradation and humanity’s dilemma: how to thrive sustainably while restoring healthy interactivity and dynamic balance to ecological systems, including those with “invasives.”
Who Will Enjoy this Book?
- Tree people and plant lovers.
- Visionaries who can foresee restoring balance to ecosystems in backyards and on large scales.
- “Green” and sustainable lifestylers.
- Gardeners, Nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts.
- Mindful and spiritual adventurers.
- Tree or plant professionals and growers who want a better way.
- Open-minded, open hearted, hopeful, positive, proactive people.
- People who want to verify past Nature-connection experiences.
- Those seeking association with like-hearted and like-minded people